Florin Loghiade is a Cloud and DevOps Engineer at Avaelgo, focused on Microsoft solutions based on Windows Server, System Center, Hyper-V, Azure and Automation.
During his college days he joined the Microsoft Student Partners program on the IT PRO track and studied on-premise and cloud infrastructure technologies using Microsoft Windows Server and the System Center Suite and after PowerShell got to version 3, he then started focusing his attention on all the ways he could scale infrastructures using automation techniques. After a while he then took on the challenge in getting certified on the Microsoft technologies he mostly worked on and became a MCP passing the System Center and Hyper-V certification exams and then a Microsoft Virtualization Specialist. In his first year as a Microsoft Student Partner, Florin got to the final stage of ImagineCup Romania and after learning from the experience he then participated at RestartEDU competition where he achieved second place.
Florin’s current main focus is implementing and managing on-premise and cloud solutions based on Microsoft Windows Server, System Center and Azure, eliminating all the tedious management tasks using PowerShell and PowerShell DSC.
- Azure (Infrastructure) 90%
- Hyper-V 80%
- System Center 70%
- Automation 90%
- IT Security 60%
Event – Presentation
- ITSpark Community Event – Office 365, PowerShell, Windows 8.1 / 2012 R2 – Windows 8.1 & Windows Server 2012 R2
- ITSpark & CodeCamp – Windows 8.1, 2012 R2 & SC 2012 R2 Community Launch – Windows Server 2012 R2 & SCVMM 2012 R2
- ITCamp 2014 – Service Templates in SCVMM 2012 R2
- MSSummit 2014 – Cross premise connectivity with Microsoft Azure & Windows Server
- Azure DevCamps 02.13.2015 – Cross premise connectivity with Microsoft Azure and Windows Server
- ITCamp 2015 – Migrating Workloads from Windows Server 2003 to 2012 R2
- Microsoft Azure Webinar 03.17.2016 – Noi soluții pentru Open Source în Azure – episodul 3
- Microsoft Azure Webinar 05.19.2016 – Embrace efficiency and cloud mindset with Azure Automation
- ITCamp 2016 – Building and Managing your Virtual Datacenter using PowerShell DSC
- ITCamp 2017 – Testing your PowerShell code with Pester
- Cloud Migration and BCDR Workshop – Backup or Disaster Recovery
- Conferinta de Cloud 2017 – Azure Site Recovery & Backup In Microsoft Azure
- ITCamp Community Winter Meetup 13.02.2018 – Container solutions in Azure
- Accelerate your Business – The Office you know and the tools that help you work smarter & IaaS vs PaaS – Pros and Cons from a DevOps point of view
- Conferinta de Cloud 2018 – Container solutions in Azure